Friday, January 29, 2010

Whats up with Adam?

So just a little update on where I am at right now.

Larry and Kelly just bought a house, Ed and I moved in. Just moved a bunch of my stuff in yesterday, and I slept there last night. I slept on the floor, it was alright but it will be much better with a bed. My room is pretty sweet. Living with Paul was fun, but I did not like living downtown very much. It only took me six minutes to get to work this morning and when the ice is gone I can just ride my bike to work, that will cut down on gas by a ton. Anyways, new house should be fun, its got a big deck and a hot tub. I hate hot tubs though, I don't like being hot. So work is going well, gave a presentation on Wednesday, it went very well. Job is still pretty easy and a little boring but oh well. I have all I need, except some sort of loveseat to put in front of my tv.

Other than that, just been hanging out and working. The workouts are going well. I just benched 300 pounds which is the most I have ever lifted. I haven't lost any weight, which is weird because I definitly feel better. Still looking for Mrs. Right. haven't found her yet, there are a few places I haven't looked yet. I will keep you updated.

My sis is going to move here in a few months, which will be really fun because she has two boys that I have not got to see very much.

Something I have recently started doing is reading the Harry Potter books. I must say that I am loving them. Its fun to escape to a magical world every now and then. so far the books are just great. Me and David have a harry potter club we started. its pretty rad. My favorite characters are Fred and George Weasley. Which I didnt really care about all too much in the movies but I freakin love em in the books. Well, hope this gives you an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment