Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another Dream

I had a very weird dream last night.
A bunch of my friends and I were at costco, looking for something, but they were closing. They said we had to leave immediatly and that we would not want to be here in ten minutes. So naturally we stayed to see what was going to happen that was so horrible. There were still a bunch of people in there and we were thinking that it couldn't be that bad, but boy were we wrong. The metal doors shut and these dog like things started running around and attacking people, I mean, eating people alive. It was horrible, I remember larry and kelly there and kelly was screaming but me and larry were trying to calm her down so she would not attract the dog things. Larry ended up grabbing her neck and making her fall asleep somehow. We decided the best thing to do was to fight these things and a bunch of us remaining people got together and found weapons. I had a metal pipe and we would just kill any of them that came our way. We stayed there for a long time until erik peterson drove past in fork-lift, a bunch of us jumped on and erik blasted through the doors. Outside there were a bunch of military people and they started shooting up costco. It was then that I realized that I was the only one still on the forklift with erik, everyone else had fallen off.
Erik said I could come stay with him for the night, but him and mariah were staying at Rikki ruby's house. I told him I didn't feel very comfortable with that but he assured me it would be ok. So I went there and it was a huge house, with many rooms. David Peterson was there and said I could stay with him in a room. So we were sitting there when there was a loud noise from outside. I opened the door and saw rikki running towards me and she screamed "get down!" I fell to the ground right as a hatchet stuck in my door. Rikki was wearing this really nice dress and she was followed by a guy in a really nice suit. He said "I almost got you!" and laughed as he walked away. I then realized that it was about 4 in the morning and I had to work in the morning. Rikki tried to get me to play whatever game they were playing but I said no and went back to my room to go to bed. It was 4:30 the last time I looked at my clock. I woke up and looked at my clock..... guess what time it was? 6:30. I bet you thought I was going to say 4:30. man I got you so bad!!!

1 comment:

  1. sweet, nice dream. Good for you, two new blog comments for me to read. Keep up the dreaming!

    ReplyDelete