Friday, August 6, 2010

Its been awhile.... but I had a dream

So there were a bunch of us. I can't remember everyone who was there, but these people were definitly there: Me, Ed, Larry, Kelly, Tim, Christine, Michelle, Alisha, ed and larrys cusin when he was young, erik, miriah, jacob, and some others, but I cant remember any of them. So there we were, looking through this old house for something, I don't remember what, but we all split up to go find it. I was in the basement with Larry and Kelly when Kelly moved this stone and a succubus came out. A succubus is a female demon. Anyways, this succubus took over kelly and I started to run. Larry didn't want to go, but I convinced him to on account we could not battle the succubus. We ran and got the others and ran to this other house and told everyone to hide. The whole time we were running away we could hear kelly screaming for help and Larry kept wanting to go back but we convinced him it was a trick that the succubus was playing on us to try to get us to come to her.

So everyone went to hide, ed and larrys little cusin told me that he knew a great hiding place. I told him to take me there and we went in this secret room and in that secret room was another secret door that led to a small section of the attic. I could see out a window and saw the succubus come towards the house only to be met by larry. Larry then led the succubus to an area where lots of our friends were hiding. Then the succubus led them all back to her lair. Me and eds cusin got out of the hiding spot to go see who else remained. Ed was still here and so was Jacob. Jacob then told us we could not kill the demon and that we should run for it. I figured the demon would come after us but I thought it was worth a shot. Brian and Wendy Felix then showed up and we told them the story. They said that they would love to help but had to leave in a few hours on a plane. I told them thanks and asked them if they could give us a lift to the airport, they said their car was full. The demon came back and told us that she had her fill for the day but would be back in 24 hours for the rest of us. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment