Monday, January 24, 2011

oh these dreams I have

Ok, so in this dream I was hanging out with Ed Dunivin and Tim Philips. We were sitting at a basketball game and Tim had his fairly newborn child there. Tim had to go to the bathroom or something and told me to watch the child. I did not want to watch the child and as soon as Tim had left Owen(the baby) pooped. I didnt know what to do! So this lady in front of me said "don't worry about it." The baby had been changed, I was confused then realised that she must be witch. I asked her and she said that she was and the only reason she confided in me was because she could tell I was a wizard. I didn't believe her and she told me to do whatever I wanted. I thought of money and there was money in my hand. It was at this point that Ed said we had to go, I had to get to a doctors apointment. ...

The doctor told me I had lung cancer and I only had 2 months to live. I wasn't very worried, I was a wizard and I could probably cure myself. I tried, but could not figure out how. I ended up looking up the woman from the basketball game. She told me I could try to, but it was very hard to cure cancer. I said I wanted to and so she told me to close my eyes and think of my cancer. I did this and say a chess board. I made a move and then my queen was taken. I opened my eyes and I told the witch that my queen was taken on the first move and that wasnt fair. She told me that she told me it was hard to cure cancer. I tried a couple more times, but lost horribly. So I gave up and decided I better have the time of my life before I die. Ed and Tim both suggested we go and travel a bunch of places. We had to go talk Chris into letting Tim come with me. Chris is Tim's wife. She said that she really wanted to get some stuff done around the house. I told her no problem, and automatically did it with my wizard skills. She then got really mad and told me I cant go around doing wizard stuff, or people will find out we exist. She was a witch! She said she would like to come on our journey. I said we have to go to Japan first, because I definitly want to do that before I die.

We got to japan and realized it was China because I remembered some of the stuff we saw. I got upset because I was going to die soon. Thats all I remember......

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting...Maybe we should get you a dream book and you can start analyzing these.

    ReplyDelete