Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gosh this was a fantastic dream.

Ok, so there I was...... I don't remember too much of the begining, but I was sitting in a living room waiting for a bunch of people to return. They had gone to grab something and were taking a really long time. I was sitting there, in a recliner watching "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, I remember it was the one where the Fresh Prince and Carlton got their own apartment. Let me just state right now, I was telling some people some of the dreams that I have had and they did not believe me because there was so much detail and they didn't think it was possible to remember so much detail. Well let me tell you, I remember VIVID details of these dreams. I don't know why you can't remember your dreams, but I can remember mine. You just have to write down some of the basic plot points right when you get up and the rest will come flooding back. So everyone showed up, and I was pretending to be asleep. I am not really sure why I did this but they all ran in and someone said to be quiet because I was sleeping. I then slowly woke up and they said good because we have to go, this place has been compromised. I don't really remember who was there, but it was people I trusted apparently because I got right up and left. We were traveling through this old warehouse when all of a sudden we heard people running. It was right then that I realized we had be caught by the vampires. The vampires quickly surrounded us and handcuffed us. I said I need to use the bathroom and as one of them was leading me out the door, I hit the lights. Now this may not seem like something you would want to do when fighting vampires, but apparently they could not see and we could. I led one of them right into a hole in the floor. He fell through and was screaming in pain at the bottom of this hole. The other vampires had then turned on the lights, but not before me and a few other humans got away. One of them was steve Dunivin and he told me that we should check in the walls because sometimes there were hidden rooms in these old warehouses. So I found one of these rooms, by pushing the wall in. Inside there were tons of guns and such, but we did not have much time before one of the vampires showed up. He was a short vampire and had a green lightsaber. He was really nervous because there was a few of us and only one of him. I remember each time I moved he pointed his lightsaber at me and told me not to move, but I told him my back itched. I moved over to the corner of the wall and started scratching my back with the corner when steve yelled at the vampire, right then I came up behind the vampire and took control of his hand and made him stab himself with the lightsaber. The vampire let out a horrible noise and we knew the other vampires would come quickly. One did and steve shot it with a crossbow. The vampire had another lightsaber and someone grabbed it and brought it over to me. I asked why would I need two lightsabers and Steve said it was because I was the one who was going to fight the vampires. I told him I had no idea how to fight, especially with lightsabers. And he told me not to worry. he handed me what looked like 4 mints. He said they were an old military weapon that made you extreamly good with lightsabers. I took one and immediatly started swinging the lightsabers around. Now this is where the dream got incredible. I ran up to the vampires, who were all just hanging around on a bunch of couches and started killing them one by one with the lightsabers. I was swinging them around and stabbing people. The vampires were getting up and fighting me, but I would kick one away and then turn and slice through another one. I was unstoppable. The only thing was that the lightsabers didnt cut through the vampires right away, I had to hit them each a couple times before they would die. After they were all dead, I asked if I could keep the other 3 pills and then we headed off to start a new home base. It was ok though because apparently we had been looking for those pills for a long time and could now kill all the vampires. Thats it. Then there was a baby crying and I was awake. Oh little Eleanor.

1 comment:

  1. oh boy, pretty amazing...I'm not even sure what to say...Thanks for posting. I always look, hoping you have added another post. :)

    ReplyDelete